This notice explains how Jindoblu collects, stores, uses, or otherwise processes the personal data of end users of our Services as defined below (referred to as “you” in this notice), and what rights you have if we are processing your personal data.
In this notice, “Services“ refers to our Games, Websites, and any related services or properties we control; “Games” refers to our games, applications, and other products, including Antistress, Two player games and many others; and “Websites” refers to websites and other online properties we control, including https://www.jindoblu.com . The expression “your data” is used when referring to personal data that relates to you as an identified or identifiable individual.
It is important that you read this notice before accessing or using the Services so that you are aware of how and why we may use data relating to you. In addition to this notice, we encourage you to carefully review our Terms of Service, which govern your use of our Services.
Information we may collect:
Information that may be provided by you:
- online identifiers such as IP address, identifiers we assign to your account, or hardware or operating system based identifiers including your Advertising ID
- technical information about the device you use to play our Games (model, manufacturer, operating system, language, display, processor, and memory),
- information about your interactions with our ads outside of the Services (for example, on third-party websites or applications), including information on how you were referred to our Games
- if you make purchases in our Games, information we receive from third-party payment service providers to validate those purchases,
- country of install (mapped from IP address)
Why we process your data:
We use the data collected for:
- Verify your purchases or other transactions in our Games.
- Personalize your gameplay experience in our Games based on your activity
- Provide you with offers and rewards in our Games based on your activity
- Keep track of installations of our Games (including the source of each install)
- Measure, analyze, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising
- Request our advertising partners to show or not show our ads to you based on your activity (including by limiting the number of times you see our ads)
- Improve in-game experience (like tweaking difficult of the game)
Advertising funds our Services and enables us to make our Games available free of charge. In our Games, we show our own ads and also ads from third parties. We also advertise outside of our Services on third-party properties such as websites or applications. This section provides more information on how we may use your data for advertising purposes, and how you can control the use of your data for these purposes.
Mobile advertising relies on the use of certain online identifiers, in particular Advertising IDs but also IP addresses or other identifiers. An “Advertising ID” is an alphanumeric string of digits provided by the operating system of a device. It is consistent across applications from different publishers. The Advertising ID is known as the Identifier for Advertisers (“IDFA”) on iOS devices and Google Advertising Identifier (“GAID”) on Android devices.
Advertising IDs are used for interest-based advertising and other advertising related purposes. You can control the extent to which your Advertising ID is used for these purposes. Using the privacy settings on your device, you can typically reset and/or limit the use of your Advertising ID. For example, you can “limit ad tracking” on iOS devices or “opt out of interest-based ads” on Android devices. These settings are specific to each device, which means that you should set them to your desired state on each of your devices individually. It may take some time for your updated settings to take effect. Please consider that resetting or limiting the use of your Advertising ID will not stop you from seeing ads, but the ads you see may be less relevant to you.
For more information on mobile privacy settings, you may refer to third-party resources such as:
When you see ads in our Games, we may share your Advertising ID and IP address with our advertising partners. Our advertising partners may also collect information directly from our Games through technologies such as software development kits (SDKs). In each case, they may use your data for a number of purposes, including to limit the number of times you see an ad or to personalize the ads you see to make them more relevant to you (for example, based on the past activity they have associated with your Advertising ID).